The Stewart Solution ~ A Tenants Guide to harassment and what you can do to retaliate
When Catherine Stewart or April Stewart or whatever name she is using now arrives in your life for the first time to start eviction proceedings, you have some options that you can consider to retaliate against her Sharp Practice tactics and her landlord clients.
These are true facts Stewart does not want you to know before she attempts to evict you.
We only list some retaliation possibilities that you can consider doing and leave the decisions and actions up to you. We take no responsibility for any actions that may have been taken per our suggestions listed below. We will be adding more suggestions listed below as members voice their opinions and emails continue to come in. Tenants have rights to !
The goal here is to cost the landlord as much money as possible with damages and legal fees if they try to come after you for any costs involved with the eviction, you are protected by the Landlord & Tenant Act and ODSP Act section 18 and section 51(1) of the ODSP Regulations.
Intent of Policy :To ensure that a recipient’s income support is protected from seizure and garnishment by creditors or transfer to another party to satisfy a debt.
As with Stewart being protected for her illegal methods, you are also protected if you are on ODSP or Public Assistance and can not be garnished for any reason.The landlord will have to come up with the money to fix the place and all legal fees required to attempt to pursue any LTB or Civil Court actions to get the damages recovered, and you simply don’t show up as Civil Courts in Ontario are Mickey Mouse and a Kangaroo court anyways.They will not be able to recover any money even if the court awards damage and cost against you. Their tough luck !
Let the landlord waste their time with the paperwork and the extreme costs involved to try and recover any of the alleged damages to their property. Have no mercy when you are being harassed and feel threatened by this invasion of a paralegal hiding behind her illegal property management company, she will have no mercy on you.
Read the many posts concerning Stewart’s Sharp practice and the intentional privacy violations she has been known to do to tenants she evicts.
When Stewart attempts to photograph your entire unit before your eviction, it is against the LTB Act 2006.Stewart is well known to try and get photos and serial numbers of appliances before she attempts to evict a tenant. Privacy Violators has received several emails complaining that Paul Smith is still entering their unit for Stewart with intentions of photographing every square inch. Make sure your witnesses show and the photos are disclosed in LTB court that she takes.
Landlords can take photos if they pertain to scheduled maintenance and should be noted in the Intent to Enter she will send to you. It is against the LTB Act to photograph a tenants unit or personal belongings in preparation for an eviction. Make sure she produces the photos at the LTB and bring this violation up to the LTB judge.
Remember this : If Stewart is knocking on your door then she is there to evict you for her landlord client. Do not trust anything Catherine Stewart says or signs, it is well known she breaches agreements to make you fight for the funds owed as many tenants have had to do in the past against her.
CATHERINE STEWART DOES NOT HONOR ANY AGREEMENT SHE MAKES OR SIGNS !!
Read the many posts about not trusting Stewart and
- Take and post photos of Paul Smith when he attempts to photograph your unit against the LTB rules.
- Post the photos of any sent inspector photographing your complete unit on all your social networks.
- Record everything Paul Smith (or any inspector Catherine Stewart sends) does and says in your unit.
- Have witnesses present when she does enter and photograph your entire unit before evicting you.
- Keep detailed notes and all communication received from Catherine Stewart for court purposes.
- Hang sheets over walls or cover personal photos, documents before inspector comes. Its your place and can do what you want. you do not have to remove anything and the inspector is not allowed to remove them or open closets, cupboards, fridges or stoves to get serial numbers. bring this up at LTB if she does this.
- I would paint the sheets with FUCK YOU before I hung them personally but its your call what you do.
- Do not open closet doors for inspector or allow him to do so. Against the LTB Act 2006 for them to do so
- Film and record the inspector’s movements with a camera or your phone while he is in your home.
- Do not open the fridge, stove or any appliance for the inspector. Against the LTB Act 2006 for them to do so.
- The time and date for the inspection has to be noted on the Intent to enter ahe will place on your door.
- Stewart is well known for disclosing private tenant information so protect your photos & documents beforehand
- Stewart is known for ignoring requests to change date, even interrupted a birthday party to photograph a unit.
- Stewart is well known for having her boyfriend, ex OPP Paul Smith sign false statements for landlord clients.
- Stewart is well known for protecting Paul Smith from any summons served to them. Read many past posts.
- Stewart is well known to break into tenants units without proper legal paperwork to do so.
- Stewart is well known to block all contact from any tenants she encounters, so much for property management
When you go to Landlord & Tenant Board hearing
- Ask for disclosure of ALL documents and the Photos taken when you go to the LTB hearing.
- Bring your witnesses into the LTB hearing for the judge to hear testimony of this illegal photographing
- Mention to LTB judge that Stewart signs illegal name of April Stewart on legal court documents
- Mention to the LTB judge Catherine Stewart is legal name and she is a paid paralegal for the landlord
- DEMAND DISCLOSURE !! Stewart is known for not giving disclosure or any evidence for any court hearings.
- Check LTB main office for any documents she claims to have had signed by Paul Smith or any witness used
(Catherine Stewart has been alleged and known to have filed false statements and evidence into hearings)
- Bring to the attention of the LTB judge she does not fit the definition of landlord under the LTB Act 2006.
- Bring to the attention of the duty counsel Stewart is a paralegal and not allowed to represent landlords in LTB.
- Serve a summons to the inspector or the (in our opinion) coward ex OPP boyfriend, Paul Smith who knowingly violates tenants rights for his paralegal girlfriend or wife. (undetermined yet). Best place to serve Paul Smith is 117 Bayfield Street, Barrie or their residence in Walters Falls, Ontario.
File complaints with the Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC)
* There are pending complaints filed with the Law Society concerning Stewart’s false statement and false evidence allegations with about 9 other complaints against this pathetic paralegal.
- Report Catherine Stewart to the Law Society of Upper Canada for investigation again.
- Send detailed complaint with all the infractions she is bound to breach and use against you.
- Publish the complaints online so the public can see the neglect going on at the Law Society intake process.
- Send complaints to the local newspaper or local news station to warn the public of this paralegals tactics.
- Send us your info, file numbers and photos to publish here for the public to see on Privacy violators website.
If Stewart manages to evict you from your unit, here are some things you can do to retaliate against her and her landlords for infringing on your tenant’s rights. As long as you are the legal tenant on the agreement, all issues concerning the rental unit would go before the Landlord and Tenant Board again, if you decide to show up for them after the fact.
Any damage done to the rental unit while you are in legal control of the unit would have to be addressed in LTB court or a Civil Court to recover any damages if the landlord goes to the expense of hiring a paralegal or lawyer to pursue costs.
If you are on ODSP or on Public assistance you can not be garnished for any reason and money cannot be taken from your government checks. This is something Stewart does not want you to know before an eviction.
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE – ILLEGAL EVICTIONS ARE WRONG !!
The final goodbye to your landlord and Catherine Stewart after she finally evicts you. Do any of these suggestions at your own risk before the last day of your lease or the agreed move out date if any are set at LTB court.
Barrie police informs us that this will continue to be a Landlord and tenant matter until the lease or agreement is up and you move out.make sure to cost the landlord a lot of money for attacking your tenant privacy and evicting you using the illegal methods of Catherine Stewart and Paul Smith. Do not be nice and make your message heard loudly to retaliate against her sharp practice.
- Remove all the doors and throw them in the city dump so landlord has to spend money to replace them.
- Remove cupboard doors and dispose or cut them up so have to be replaced.
- Remove locks and dispose of them so landlords have to spend money to replace them for next tenant.
- Cut doors, break windows and split shelves in half so they have to be replaced.
- Remove windows and throw out in the city dump.
- Mess with electrical wiring and fuse box (costly for landlords to fix).
- Put cement down the kitchen, bathroom sinks (landlord would have to replace).
- Break any floor or wall tiles so the landlord has to repair to make place decent again.
- Holes in the wall would need to be repaired before the landlord could rent the unit again.
- Put cement in the toilets or pack with towels to block them up so plumber has to be called in to fix.
- Put rotten food in the air ducts to be discovered by next tenant (would need to spend money cleaning vents).
- Cut cord on fridge, stove and any appliances left (unplug first).
- Sell the fridge, stove and any appliance the landlord owns (landlord would have to replace for next tenant).
- Sell the washer and dryer if the unit came with one, or make unusable before you leave
- Make a hole in the hot water heater so water drains out and burns out the heating element
- Make the furnace in-operable, this can be a costly repair for the landlord
- Damage stairs or railings so they have to be replaced by the landlord.
- Pour paint and shit on the carpets and floors for the landlord to clean up after you leave.
- Leave tons of garbage in the unit for them to clean up.
- Plug the sinks and turn the water on to over fill sinks and bathtubs ruining the floors.
- Remove and dispose of all of breakers in the electrical panel (landlord would have to replace them).
Section 51(1) of the ODSP Regulation
Ontario Works Act, 1997 payable to the recipient.
To ensure that a recipient’s income support is protected from seizure and garnishment by creditors or transfer to another party to satisfy a debt.